Thomas "Hunter" IV

Haley Alexa

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bluebonnets and Babies!





I've been a Mommy for 5 years now and this is the first time I've actually made it out with my babies to frolic in the beautiful Texas bluebonnets. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day! Unfortunately I didn't realize that all the weeds mixed in with the bluebonnets are scratchy and burn the skin. So little Haley was screaming in pain within the first 5 minutes. As soon as her little bum touched the ground she had ouchy scratches probably burning like the ones I had on my legs from sitting down. Next time we all wear jeans. Hunter had a good time running wild. I managed to get a few decent pictures. Granddaddy and Debbie got a few good ones too and seemed to enjoy chasing Haley and Hunter around in the fields. Better luck next year :-)

No comments: