Thomas "Hunter" IV

Haley Alexa

Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Spring So Far

Wow, it's been a long time. So just thought I'd post a blog with updates on what those kiddos are doing these days. We just took Hunter to his Kindergarden orientation this week. Can't believe I will be putting him on the "big boy" bus in a few months! He's been pretty excited about it and was a little apprehensive yet intrigued to go to his orientation. Luckily it was soooo much more inviting with sooooo much more to do than his current school that he now is very much looking forward to it. The room had much more stimulating learning activities. The shedule included so many more subjects. There is also a computer lab they visited and showed them many REALLY FUN educational games online. He loved the fact that they have their own library as that is one of his favorite places to visit. Still can't believe it! They other day we were nearby and he asked me if we could drive by his school. He's also staying busy with his first year of T-Ball and swimming lessons. Pictures to come. Little Miss Haley, or Monster, as Hunter calls her, is all about talky talky and walky walky. She throws out more and more vocabulary daily. Some of her repetoire: No, no, get back, go to your room, shut up (such a nice kid really), Daddy at work, MiMi at work, Gee horsey's, Hunter at chuch (church), I go potty huwy huwy (hurry hurry), I petty (pretty), Hanse petty (the dog), I pincess (thing you got it), I goo gil (good girl), go car-go shoppy shoppy- go walky walky- ok? (Let's go in the car and go shopping and I'll walk, ok say yes), no no nice Mommy (aren't I the parent?)AND her FAVORITE word...nak (snack). She loves putting her jewelry on Hansel complete with clip on earrings hanging from his ears! He tolerates it but gives me the look. She gets him all blinged up! She lives for the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie and loves to dance and sing to Gwen Stefani's "If I Was a Rich Girl" and the Chihuahua song. Before long she will be in charge of the household. Ok, that's probably a deeper look into our household than you all wanted so I will stop. Hope to post some more pictures soon! Happy Mother's Day to all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amy, is she potty trained already?