Thomas "Hunter" IV

Haley Alexa

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two for one special!

It actually went rather well! I was pleasantly suprised. I took both of the kids to their well check ups last week at the same time. I thought I was setting myself up for total chaos, but it was the best visit either of them have ever had to the pediatrician. Hunter was well behaved during all the waiting and didn't interupt this time. He did have questions for the doctor or rather a few statements of "I'm a very healthy boy..I don't get sick..so I don't need any shots", and other similar points to make. Much to Hunter's delight he didn't need any shots this time...yeah!!! Haley was quiet and cooperative during her exam for a first, and was a happy silly girl during the wait...practicing her walking around the room. Haley did have to get one shot...and after a year of serious deliberation, I decided to have the doctor pierce her ears as well. So it was one, two, three...owey's...then Mommy held her and within 30 seconds she was smiling and being silly again with big brother. She's cried quite a bit more for any other visit. She's been fine following her new bling bling, not losing any sleep and cruizing around the house saying "happy happy." Glad that went well...whew!
So the stats:
Hunter's 5 years old, ht- 47 inches (3'11")off the growth chart
Wt- 49 lbs. 90%
Haley's 18 months, ht- 32 1/4 70%
wt- 22 lbs. 20%

Now I know why it's so hard to push them together in the wagon or the sit and stand stroller :-)

2 comments:

Pamela and Chuck said...

Wow, they are getting big! I didn't know the doctor pierced ears...

Jennifer said...

I'm doing the two-for-one special on Monday and am worried about HOW to get them both in the building. My first outing with both of them!! Mine will both be getting oweys :-( Glad to hear all is good!!