Thomas "Hunter" IV

Haley Alexa

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Better Late Than Never






Ok, so this is our Christmas post and I know I am way behind. I have been so distracted with facebook. Lucky for you readers, I will probably make this short and sweet to get caught up. I did say "probably" right. Anyways, we had a wonderful Christmas. We are so blessed to have such fortunate and generous family and friends. Haley and Hunter were absolutely spoiled! Need to go shopping for a toy? Toys R'Us is in our living room! I know you all probably feel the same right?! Hunter truely enjoyed all the magic of Christmas this year and I think Haley fed off of a lot of Hunter's excitment. I tried Sandy's "bowl of water on the porch for Rudolph" that mysteriously turns red by morning. It worked better than we could've imagined. Hunter's reaction in the morning made it all more exciting for Thomas and I. We had some wonderful time with extended family and made plenty of long lasting memories here, there, and everywhere. Another year has come to an end and all the decorations are down. That was a little traumatic in our house this year. Last year, we took it all down while Hunter was at his Grandparents house and there were no objections when he returned home..like he didn't even notice. This year I lucked out as Thomas and Hunter took a lot of it down while I was working/sleeping...or working on my sleep :-) Hunter was very helpful and into it until the last branch was in the tree box ready to go in the attic. He was very tearful suddenly and wanted "Christmas to be forever." We had a hard time putting a few things in boxes as he didn't want to part with some things (his rudolph toys, nativity scenes, his little tree for his room.) They will be missed until next year! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas's...which I know you did..since most everyone has posted about Christmas long ago! Pam, I know you've been disappointed that I haven't kept up...so I'll try better. By the way...when are you going to start yalls blog? Now is a perfect time to keep us all updated on Baby MaGoo on the way??? No pressure.

2 comments:

Nicki McDonald said...

Your blog is so cute! I love how much you write - I can barely squeak out 3 or 4 sentences when I recap! The kids are adorable.

Pamela and Chuck said...

Oh, that is so sad that Hunter wanted Christmas to last forever! That's how I feel too, I love Christmas! And thanks for the update Amy, I really enjoy the blogs... I don't know when we'll be doing a website, maybe I will have time while I'm on maternity leave :)
We've decided on a name so Chuck will have to tell you what it is!