Thomas "Hunter" IV

Haley Alexa

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today Was The Day!!!

Eighteen months old today and Haley takes her first steps!!! Slowly but surely she is on her way. Of course she did it while I was asleep, but she was glad to repeat it several times for me after I woke up. She started with standing alone suddenly because she needed her hands to do her dance moves to "Ring Around the Rosy." She would stand and dance through the whole song and drop when we "all fall down." Then she would take 2 steps towards her Mimi when called....and repeat :-) She even did it very quickly for Daddy when he walked in the door from work and a few times later tonight. This has been a long time coming. When she builds up a few more steps I will post a video. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Pamela and Chuck said...

That's great, I knew it would happen soon! Next she'll be getting into all your makeup :)